#17

Talking about how it was hard to keep up with my blogging with all the homework I have.

Could I be a guest editor for your blog?

You wouldn't be an editor, you'd be a post contributor. To be an editor means reviewing what someone has already written, and you want to write something.

Exactly. I want to be in control.

Well, it wouldn't work for my One Newly Wed blog, and I haven't been adding to it much lately anyway.

How about your commuter one?

You don't have a commute! (he drives 5 minutes to work each day)

Yes I do. I would say: I saw three squirrels today. I could do that everyday. I saw three squirrels today. I saw no squirrels today. I saw six squirrels today.

That would be extremely boring.

I saw four squirrels today, and two of them were getting it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment